January 7, 2014

Tuesday Eats: Coveted Cookbooks

Art of Fermentation Tuesday Eats
Sandor Ellix Katz is amazing. I own his book Wild Fermentation, but I have yet to purchase this one, The Art of Fermentation, which basically seems like the fermentation bible. Fermented foods are incredibly good for you, and taste SO GOOD. I have only ever fermented vegetables, but I would love to take it further and try other things (grains, beans, fruit, etc.). I think that will be a project of mine throughout Summer 2014: ferment, ferment, ferment!
Roots Cookbook Tuesday Eats
I love root vegetables. It seems like Fall and Winter last FOREVER in New England, and there really isn't anything more comforting to me than the taste and smell of roasted root veggies. I've never actually flipped through this cookbook in person, but I can imagine that all of the recipes are delightful.
Flour Cookbook Tuesday Eats
I went to Flour in South Boston for the first time last weekend, and it was lovely! I had a homemade oreo cookie (so good!) and a salad (which had awesome lemon chicken in it). The rest of the food looked amazing, especially the baked goods. I think this cookbook would provide a delectable array of sweets and I'd love to add it to my collection!
xxCourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment