January 5, 2014

What I Wore: Foxy Lady

What I wore: Foxy Lady What I Wore: Foxy Lady
What I Wore: Foxy Lday
I have a secret to confess: I am addicted to dresses. Seriously. I hoard adorable dresses like some people hoard canned goods because they're preparing for the apocalypse. You may never see me wearing a pair of pants (I only own three) but I will never disappoint when it comes to fun and quirky dresses.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, on to this outfit! I bought this dress at Target a year or two ago and it has since become one of my favorites. It's super comfortable and it's easy to pair with other items (i.e. any of my cardigans- I have a ton...in every color). It also goes wonderfully with my brand new FOXY sweater clips that I got for Christmas! My style at this point in my life definitely has a strong retro-librarian feel, and these sweater clips help bring it to the next level.
What I Wore: Foxy Lady
Side note- these photos were taken VERY quickly right outside of my house after running errands. It has been freezing here lately, and I am usually very bundled when I'm outside! xx Courtney

Outfit Details
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Sweater Clips: SugarPlumRobots  
Shoes: Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment