February 20, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately
Life has been slow moving and snowy lately. We went to visit Samantha, Alex and their adorable brood of children and dogs last weekend. Their house is filled with laughter, sunshine and the sweetest babies you'll ever meet. Not to mention the funniest and sassiest four year old. Being with them is always a fun adventure for us childless folk ;-)
Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life Lately
Back at home we've been watching too much TV and doing quite a bit of snow-blowing. I think we're starting to run out of room in the yard! I'm not going to lie- I'm pretty excited for daylight savings next month. I can already feel the fresh Spring air and the warm, sweet sunshine. Can't you? Until then, stay warm! Unless you live somewhere warm. In that case, can I come crash on your couch? xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment