February 9, 2014

What I Wore: Silent Film Star Dress

What I Wore: Silent Film Star Dress
What I Wore: Silent Film Star Dress What I Wore: Silent Film Star Dress
I love this dress despite the fact that it wrinkles if I look at it the wrong way. I seem to be drawn to all of my dresses that wrinkle and attract static lately which is complicated to say the least during the winter. This one is just so dreamy- I mostly like how the striped top looks in contrast to the breezy apricot-colored skirt. I would have never thought to combine the two on my own so it's nice that they came together in the same dress! Also, how great is this button? I worked at an antiques barn for a little while in college and this is one of my favorite purchases. It was hard to resist all of the gorgeous jewelry and dinnerware that filled the barn, so I allowed myself a few smaller items like this. An activist cow is okay in my book any day. What I Wore: Silent Film Star Dress What I Wore: Silent Film Star Dress
Outfit Details:
Dress: Silent Film Star Dress from Modcloth
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Rue 21
Button: Vintage

 xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment