March 6, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately
Winter is almost over! I am so excited to turn the clocks ahead this weekend. I want it to be light and warm all the time. It feels like the cold will never end at this point, but fingers crossed it will start warming up in the next couple of weeks. As much as I love cuddling on the couch and watching TV, I'm definitely over it! I've been cleaning a lot and moving things around- finding dust everywhere. We're planning some big changes in our small space coming up, so I'm starting to plan and decide what's going to stay or go. I've also reaffirmed my love for yogurt in the past couple of weeks. My favorite is from Brookford Farm which used to be local, but now they're about an hour away. Luckily the health food store still sells their products (they also have the best raw milk ever) for when I'm in the mood for yogurt. I've been mixing in cacao nibs, coconut granola, shredded coconut and chia seeds. Delicious! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment