March 20, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life Lately
If you're looking for a historical fiction guilty pleasure, I highly recommend The White Queen. I'm a bit behind the times on this one, but I'm glad I finally gave in and picked up a copy. This will probably lead to a slight obsession with the rest of Philippa Gregory's Tudor Court novels. *sigh*

Life has been pretty low-key lately (a running theme for this Winter I'd say!) though I have a feeling it's going to get busier for us soon. Last weekend was filled with good friends and game nights, mini road trips and a baby shower, and lots of coffee. I've decided that my top priority in the next few weeks is to buy a (cute) camera bag because I didn't capture ANY of those fun things we did. I've also been working a bit more lately, eating avocados non-stop, planning a zillion furniture makeovers, and listening to this song on repeat. His voice is so beautiful. You should give it a listen and dream of warm sunshine, which is exactly what I'll be doing all day every day until it's at least 55 degrees out there! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment