April 17, 2014

Alternative Toddler "Milk"

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo

Solla and Winter are still breastfed around the clock but, much to their chagrin, I cannot lay down all day, available any time they want some milk. Winter is also a little tiny peanut and we are trying to encourage her to grow a bit so with that in mind, I came up with this little recipe. These gals cling to my legs and yell and babble in the mornings until I hand them their cups! I would prefer to use greek yogurt for a little extra protein but can't seem to find an organic, plain, full fat greek yogurt anywhere? If anyone knows of any let me know!

What you'll need:
2 bananas
1 c. plain whole milk yogurt
1 c. unsweetened vanilla hemp milk

Throw it all in the blender and mix!

Enjoy!
xxSamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment