April 18, 2014

Design Inspiration: Office

Design Inspiration: OfficeDesign Inspiration: Office
I recently purchased a desk at the Salvation Army for $4. It's in rough shape, but I think with a little bit of love it will look really good. I've been torn between painting it white or a different color, but I'm pretty positive that it's going to be a bright shade of green like the desk pictured below (and by pretty sure I mean completely sure because I already bought the paint!) I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. I also want to move some of my plants into this area since my desk faces a wall instead of a window.
Design Inspiration: OfficeDesign Inspiration: Office
Design Inspiration: Office
I'm considering adding shelves to the wall above my desk for books and storage. I also think that a gallery wall would look lovely and would be super inspiring. I mostly use my desk/office area for photo editing, so I want this area to be creative and fun!  I want to get a bright rug, and I'm in need of a new desk chair for sure. This will probably be the start to the room updates, so I'm thinking about it a lot!  xx Courtney
Design Inspiration: OfficeDesign Inspiration: Office
Photo credits 1 /23/ 4/ 5 /6/ 7
xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment