April 28, 2014

Mama Style

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
Being a breastfeeding mama, I usually have to wear clothes that I can easily nurse Solla & Winter in. On the rare occasion that I go out to lunch with a friend, go shopping solo or have any "mama" time, I like to get back to my roots. I like my clothes to be fun and reflective of how I'm feeling, which is usually a little crazy and free. This outfit is one of my all time faves and super fun to frolic around in....LIGHTLY frolic because clearly this is from the 70s when no one cared if your dress was the length of a tee shirt.
Side note: thanks to my mother, for saving and passing down all these goodies!
Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
Outfit details:
Dress: Vintage
Boots: Vintage Frye
Necklace: Gift from abroad

xxSamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment