April 8, 2014

Spinach Coconut-Mango Smoothie

Spinach Coconut-Mango SmoothieSpinach Coconut-Mango Smoothie
This smoothie is one of my favorites. It's simple but it's packed full of delicious flavors. It's creamy and dreamy and tropical- all that I've been craving lately!

What you'll need:
-Two handfuls of spinach
-1/2 cup of coconut milk
-1 mango, cut and diced
-1 lime ice cube
-A few pinches of chia seeds Spinach Coconut-Mango SmoothieSpinach Coconut-Mango Smoothie Smoothies are so easy to make and it's best to find what works for you, but when I make them I like to add the greens and the liquid first and blend until mixed. For this one I added the spinach, coconut milk, and a little bit of water then blended it before adding the mango and lime-cube. Speaking of the lime-cube, does anyone else do this genius time-saving trick? Not that it takes a ton of time to cut lemons and limes, but I've found that it's nice to be able to go into the freezer and grab whatever kind of cube I need. All you have to do is add the juice of lemons, limes, or any liquid really (I've made coconut milk ones too) to an ice cube tray and freeze.
Spinach Coconut-Mango Smoothie
Spring is in the air and it's time for smoothies and salads and gardens galore! Hope you're enjoying it too! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment