May 22, 2014

Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014

7am: We woke up early to go to the farmer's market. It rained the night before so everything in the yard looked so lovely. Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
8am: We bought some seedlings to add to our garden. I eat a ton of kale in the summer, so that's definitely my favorite part of our garden (greens galore!), while Nate prefers experimenting with different kinds of tomatoes and peppers.
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
9am: We stopped to get coffee and couldn't resist grabbing this whoopie pie for later.
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
10am: I worked on our record shelf (another furniture makeover!) a lot over the weekend.
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
12pm: The skies cleared so we took the opportunity to give our cacti and succulents some warm sunshine. We just recently added more to our collection and haven't had time to replant them. It's been a long winter for some of these guys!
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
1pm: Lunch (told you I was kale obsessed!)
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
2pm: My uncle Reg showed me how to use power tools and helped me cut wood for my project! It was so helpful and I feel like I learned some skills that will be put to good use in the near future.
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
3pm: Nate organized the garden and planted everything we bought earlier in the day.
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
4pm and 5pm: Nate and my sister's boyfriend, Andre, helped my uncle move his shed, while we planted flowers and lounged on the deck with my niece. I feel like she was just born yesterday and can't believe how fast time flies. She's gotten so big!
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
6pm: Nate grilled and we ate dinner inside so we could watch the basketball playoffs. Drea was unimpressed that we wouldn't share our food. She's super vocal and "yells" to get your attention. It's pretty funny! I just can't get enough of this baby.
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
7pm: I edited some photos and worked on blog posts for a little bit. Good tunes are a necessity!
Photo an Hour: 5/17/2014
After my sister and her family left, I ventured out to visit my friend Jenn. She works for Boston Beer Company so I went to hang out with her at a promo she was doing, then went and had a drink with my friend Jess on the docks. It was a busy day, and a lovely way to celebrate the gorgeous weather from start to finish! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment