May 2, 2014

Shop Local: Brainstorm

Art Print by Brainstorm
You guys, I have an obsession with buying art prints. It's borderline unhealthy, especially considering the small space that we live in. Luckily, as I've been cleaning out and rearranging, I've found that I have more wall space for art! Woo! I obviously had to celebrate by buying a new print.
Art Print by Brainstorm
This is by Brainstorm, which is an art and illustration studio in Dover, NH (a mere 10 minutes from my house!) It's part of their American Atlas collection, and I'm obsessed. I also love this print, this print..oh, and this one. I mean, I love it all! Everything is so fresh and fun, which is all that I could ask for when decorating.
Art Print by BrainstormArt Print by Brainstorm
I love supporting local businesses and I'm super lucky to live in a place where there is a plethora of local everything. I'm so happy to have found these guys, and I'm pretty positive that I'll be buying another print sometime soon. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment