June 8, 2014

Flowers & Sweets: Strasbourg & Heidelberg

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
I am in love. I had never been to Europe before and had no idea how deeply I would fall. I have heard springtime in Europe is pure magic, but WOW. Flowers were everywhere- on every table, in every market, flowing out of every window box- the sweet aroma filling the cobblestone streets. It was like a dream. AND THE DESSERTS. You guys, INSANE. Everything was so over-the-top beautiful and delicious and GO FIGURE tasted like sugar, milk, flour, fruit and chocolate- unlike the high fructose, imitation filled treats we so often find here. Don't get me started, I could rant all day. So, instead of talking about what's wrong here, I will just leave you with these photos of what's right there- insane beauty. Happy Sunday!
 xxSamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment