June 24, 2014

For the Love of Plants

For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants For the Love of Plants Nate and I have wonderful luck when it comes to growing vegetables. We get them and they get us. It's a beautiful thing! But flowers? We're still learning when it comes to flowers. We're also still learning about our inside plants, which are trickier! We live in a small space, but there is a lot of natural light. I move our plants around so they're getting the perfect amount of sun, but it was a ROUGH winter. A few of our succulents were sad by the end (no matter what we tried to do!) but at this point I think we're in the clear and they're all looking happy and healthy. Over the weekend I painted an old stool that was handed down to us (though it has been used as a plant stand in my family for years) and put a few of our plants on it. I love it! I really want to look for fun ways to hang and display our plants now. I'm also on the hunt for fun planters. Any tips? xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment