June 2, 2014

Life Lately

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Well, life has been a tad bit crazy lately. As you're reading this I am on my way home from Germany, and as I type this I am attempting to pack, clean, cook & take care of Alex who had a SLIGHT mishap with the bees (lots of stings on his hands....note to self, get new bee gloves) & then sliced said swollen, stung hand to the bone. OUCH. So chaos seems to be winning this round...Luckily most of the chaos is happy- crazy, silly, dirty kids romping around with crazy, silly, dirty pups. The sun is shining and I am grateful. xxSamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment