July 10, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Life lately has been active in the sense that we're soaking up summer so we're outside as much as possible, but when it comes to my to-do list and re-design at home? I've done nothing. Half of our walls are painted, chairs and other small pieces of furniture live in the middle of our walking space, and I can't seem to get myself to finish building the shelves I started a week or so ago. In a way, the chaos feels okay to me right now. Nate is almost officially done with school, and he has a new job that he loves. We're right in the middle of finding our new normal. His schedule isn't a "normal" set one (besides his 8-5pm schedule Mon-Fri), so it's hard to tell when he'll have to rush out the door. But he loves it! And while I think that I may never not be shocked at his funeral director stories and lifestyle, I'm getting used to it and we're finding our balance. 
Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Today I'll be drinking ALL the coffee in our house, and cleaning/painting/moving furniture so I can figure out EXACTLY what I'm doing in this space. We recently bought a couple of pieces of new (to us) furniture, and I really need to figure out how to best utilize them here. I'll definitely be sharing more on those soon! I actually can't wait to share more of the whole re-design process and (hopefully soon) the results too! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment