July 24, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyOh, summer. Please never leave us! I wish that we had six months of summer and six months of fall every year. I LOVE when the leaves start to change and I LOVE sweater weather, but it's hard knowing that we'll soon have to wait (a long time!) for glorious warm sunshine again. The past week has been busy busy busy! But also so much fun. We spent some time with Sam, Alex, and kiddos last weekend. It was so nice to meet up and get coffee (something that has been harder to do with distance and babies!) We also went to the fair with our friend, Jenn. I think fairs are one of my happy places (even though they're dirty, the food is super unhealthy, and the rides possibly aren't the safest). There's something about all of the colors and the energy in the air. And...fried dough. I mean, do I even need to say more than fried dough? xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment