August 27, 2014

Design Inspiration: WHITE WALLS

Description of Photo Description of Photo I am in the process of painting our dining room & living room white. They are essentially one big room with pocket doors that connect the two. There are 10 windows and the sunlight POURS in. I don't know about you, but I am OBSESSED with bright, sunny rooms AND white walls. Such a simple way to make a room feel fresh and clean. AND white walls provide the perfect backdrop for fun pieces of art, colorful books, pillows, ANYTHING. If everything in my house could be bright white I'd be one happy lady! BUT I have 3 small, CRAZY children living with me, so for now, I'll settle for bright HAPPY white walls! Now the question is, who is going to come help me paint!? I'll provide wine & yummy pie! Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
Photo Credits: 1/2/3/4/5
xxSamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment