August 19, 2014

What I Wore: On the Sunny Side

What I Wore: On the Sunny SideWhat I Wore: On the Sunny SideWhat I Wore: On the Sunny SideVacation last week was AH-mazing. Peaks Island is off the coast of Portland, so we didn't go far, but it was still so nice to relax and spend time with Samantha's kiddos (and the other adults too!) We're definitely going to have more posts about vacation (and all of our fun island outfits!) in the next few weeks. To start, the house we rented was right next door to this adorable yellow house. I fell in love. It was just so fun and bright! I realize there's kind of a lot going on in this photo, but I think that's what makes it work. Stripes and colors galore! What I Wore: On the Sunny SideOutfit details:
Dress: Textured Merona Dress from Target
Cardigan: Charter School Cardigan from Modcloth
Belt: Target
Shoes: Asos Sunkissed Heels
What I Wore: On the Sunny Sidexx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment