September 30, 2014

Boston Fermentation Festival

Boston Fermentation Diaries Boston Fermentation DiariesBoston Fermentation DiariesBoston Fermentation DiariesBoston Fermentation DiariesBoston Fermentation DiariesNate and I went to the Boston Fermentation Festival on Saturday, and GUYS...I met Sandor Katz! He was so nice and wonderful. He spoke at the end of the festival and it was incredible. I love listening to people talk about their passions, but when I share that passion it's just the greatest thing. He has been such an inspiration for me as I learn to use food as a way to heal, nourish, and fuel my body. And he does it in such a non-preachy way, which I love. The festival was filled with amazing fermented foods, awesome speakers, and a pickle contest which we got to participate in! My favorite pickle won the top prize...no big deal. I feel so energized and ready to experiment more in the kitchen. I can't wait to take my fermenting skills to the next level. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment