September 18, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyI have been horrible at taking photos lately! I bring my camera with me everywhere, but I seem to just not document things like I intend to. This past week has been so much fun though! My friend Maggie and I went to a festival last weekend in Brunswick and it was such a blast. The weather didn't cooperate so we had to move inside to a smaller space, but it was actually really wonderful because it felt so personalized. The headliners were a local Maine band, The Ghost of Paul Revere, and MAN are they amazing live. Maine has such a great music scene! We spent the rest of the weekend with family (my niece Drea seriously can't get any cuter) and eating delicious comfort food- I'm a sucker for homemade waffles! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment