September 25, 2014

Plum, Banana & Spinach Smoothie

Plum, Banana and Spinach SmoothieMost of my smoothies have been pretty ugly as of late. This one though? This one was beautiful. Nate and I have been on a plum high for the past few months, and we're slowly starting to come down from it. I credit apples and cinnamon for helping with that! Anyway, plums and bananas go really well together, and this smoothie was delish.Plum, Banana and Spinach SmoothieWhat you'll need:
-1 cup coconut milk
-1 banana
-3 plums
-2 cups spinach
-1/2 cup water
Plum, Banana and Spinach SmoothiePlum, Banana and Spinach SmoothiePlum, Banana and Spinach SmoothieI blended my greens and liquid first, then added the plums and banana together.Plum, Banana and Spinach SmoothieI'm working on perfecting my own personal pumpkin smoothie recipe, and I think I'm almost there! I haven't found one that I love yet, so I've been happily experimenting away. I'll be sure to share my results soon! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment