October 20, 2014

Kiddo Style: Lettuce Turnip the Beet

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Don't you just LOVE unseasonably warm weather? Courtney came up for a little visit and while I was putting the girls down for their nap, she and Z ventured outside. (I had been drooling over this shirt for a while when Courtney surprised Z with it!) He gave her a tour of the chickens digs, walked her to the river & they played soccer. There is nothing that warms my heart more than when people I love have the opportunity to give Z some one on one time when I cannot! Side note: This kid can catch chickens like nobody's business.Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Outfit Details:
Pants Vintage Lands End Brown Cords
Shoes: DC Destroyer in Rasta
xxSamantha

Photography: Courtney Church

No comments:

Post a Comment