October 23, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyLife has been mellow and slow moving lately. It might have something to do with the fact that the weather has been chilly and gray and I've been spending most of my time inside drinking coffee, reading Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty and binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I've been dog-sitting for good friends of ours, and BOY does it make me want to get a dog! They are so sweet and lovable.Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyLast Sunday my sister Camille brought my nieces to our gram's house so they could show off their Halloween costumes. They were SO CUTE! These two are a handful, but they're a ton of fun and hysterically funny. I love how excited kids are when they get to wear costumes. This really is a magical time of the year! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment