October 14, 2014

What I Wore: Cats for Days

What I Wore: Cats for DaysWhat I Wore: Cats for DaysWhat I Wore: Cats for DaysI have a confession to make: I'm not a cat person! I used to think I was, but then I realized that I just really love MY cat. She's amazing and I've had her since I was 10 (she'll be 17 next year!) But I don't universally love all cats. I actually dislike most of them and only like a select few. Dogs, though? It's hard for me to find a dog I don't like. What I Wore: Cats for DaysWhat I Wore: Cats for DaysWhat I Wore: Cats for DaysRegardless, I do appreciate cats. I like how snobby they are, and let's face it...they are always in the comfiest spots. And they're super cute! Also, Nate loves them and you're supposed to love what your significant other loves, right? Let's just say this dress is for him then (even though it's definitely the collar that got me!)What I Wore: Cats for DaysWhat I Wore: Cats for DaysOutfit details:
Dress: How Does it Feline? Dress from Modcloth
Sweater: Target
Bag: Target
Shoes: Clogging Miles Heel from ModclothWhat I Wore: Cats for DaysWhat I Wore: Cats for Daysxx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment