November 17, 2014

Inspired: Bookshelves

Inspired: Bookshelves Inspired: Bookshelves Inspired: Bookshelves Inspired: Bookshelves Inspired: BookshelvesPhoto sources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5

I am obsessed with bookshelves. Nate and I own more books than I care to count and most of them sit in boxes because we just don't have the space for them here. One of my goals is to build another bookshelf in the near future so I can incorporate more of them into our day to day life. Over the weekend I spent a lot of time rearranging the books we do currently have out on shelves and realized how much fun it is to style them! I may or may not have color coordinated them to match their surroundings...which is something I never thought I would do! I'm usually VERY pro-alphabetizing. These photos were super inspiring to me, especially the last one, by Jonathan Adler. I'm forever in love with everything he does, and BOY does he know how to style shelves and other tabletops! Everything is so colorful and perfect. Are there any designers you know you can always turn to for inspiration? xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment