November 6, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyI can't believe it's already November. Time is flying by! It has been pretty grey here lately, which I actually really enjoy while the leaves are still vibrant. It's a great backdrop for all of the brightness! I'm in the process of moving furniture around (again) and hopefully we'll be finished with our little makeover soon. We let an amazing navy blue vintage Chesterfield sofa slip through our fingers last month (I'm still not over it!) so the hunt for new seating continues on. I did find that awesome skull in the Target Halloween section though! It's a candy bowl, but I think it will make a much nicer planter. The Target holiday selections never let me down! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment