December 18, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyGuys, it's December 18th today! DECEMBER 18th!! Time is flying by! This month has been a wonderful whirlwind. Nate and I are engaged! I'm so excited, though I do have to admit that things really don't feel different. We've been together for a long time and we're already saving to buy a house, so the only difference is that now I get to wear a GORGEOUS ring. We're not rushing things and when we do get married it definitely won't be extravagant (see above statement: saving to buy a house!)  It IS always nice to celebrate the love we have for each other though! The ring, a delicious cake (coconut! made by our dear friend, Maggie), and gifts I got for Nate: a quail skeleton and those awesome Anatomical Mooks by My Grey Sky. And the best way to celebrate is obviously by spending some nice quality time together! It's kind of my favorite.Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Mine will be spent wrapping presents, snuggling up, and reading The Wilds by Julia Elliott. Isn't that the most beautiful book cover? xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment