February 26, 2015

Inspired: Typography

Inspired: TypographyInspired: TypographyInspired: Typography Inspired: TypographySources: 1/2/3/4

Lately I've been feeling very inspired by typography- fonts, handwriting, book cover designs, graffiti..you name it and if it has words I'm probably SUPER into it. I recently started a headboard project above our bed that I've been wanting to do for a long time that features words from Nate's and my song. Like with any project I do, it looks pretty messy right now so I just have to clean it up a bit. Let's just say that the stencils I used were NOT my friends for this project! I'm super excited to finish it and share it though, so that's my plan for this weekend! Unless the weather is really nice...in which case I'll PROBABLY be spending my weekend outside as much as possible. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment