March 5, 2015

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyI have on a cleaning frenzy lately! I've been trying very hard to finish all of our apartment updates and I've been trying to clean out as much stuff as possible that we no longer want or need. I feel like everything just needs to be streamlined in our life, and I can't wait to finish making that happen. Last weekend Nate and I went thrifting and found a random estate sale, which was so much fun! We bought some pieces that I think will help complete the design and flow of our space, and ALSO a balalaika which is a Russian instrument. It's so beautiful and has such a great sound. I can't wait to learn more about it and start to play it! My sister and niece are still staying with us until their apartment is ready and OH MY WORD. Isn't that child to die for?!? Having quick 5 minute photo shoots with her is quickly becoming my favorite thing to do. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment