April 22, 2015

Winter & Solla turn 2!

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo We celebrated Winter & Solla turning 2 this weekend with family and some friends. Where these past 2 years have gone I have no idea. They are suddenly little humans, forging their own way and I've missed so many steps. Days filled with who needs water, and who needs a diaper change and who is climbing the bookshelves have blurred my vision and I can barely remember them as wee ones. We are so happy they both jumped into my womb together and have embarked on this journey together. Here's to our sweetest little gals being 2!
xxSamantha


Photo Credit to Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment