January 26, 2014

What I Wore: Coffee Date

What I Wore: Coffee Date Body Eclectic Dress What I Wore: Coffee Date Body Eclectic Dress
I wore this outfit on a coffee date with my friend, Alyssa. She and her husband, Nick, have the cutest little baby named Elijah and I was able to take some family photos for them yesterday morning. I had so much fun photographing them, and I was so excited to extend our day by getting coffee with her after.

This dress is so cool. I bought it with every intention of wearing it around Halloween last year, but I didn't end up wearing it at all. I'm so glad I rediscovered it because it's awesome and I definitely plan on wearing it more often. Also, how cute is this little button? It's a quote from The Royal Tenenbaums (my favorite movie). It came with three other Margot Tenenbaum inspired buttons that Nate got me for Christmas. Margot is one of my all-time favorite characters- there is definitely a part of me that relates to her. Not to mention she has great style!
What I Wore: Coffee Date Body Eclectic Dress What I Wore: Coffee Date Body Eclectic Dress
What I Wore: Coffee Date Body Eclectic Dress
Outfit Details:
Dress: The Body Eclectic Dress from Modcloth
Sweater: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Rue 21
Scarf: Old Navy
What I Wore: Coffee Date Body Eclectic Dress

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment