February 2, 2014

What I Wore: Hi, How Are You?

What I Wore: Macaron Your Day Dress
What I Wore: Macaron Your Day Dress
What I Wore: Macaron Your Day Dress
This dress is one of my favorites. It's extremely comfortable- I feel like I could wear it for days! It wrinkles easily, but I love it so much I don't mind having to steam it fairly often. This brooch belonged to my great-grandmother and was passed down to me from my grandma. It's so pretty and adds a touch of class to any outfit. My bag is from a Daniel Johnston concert that Nate and I went to a couple of years ago. We've been able to see him live twice and both times were incredible. If you haven't heard of him, you should definitely check out his music/artwork/story here.
What I Wore: Macaron Your Day DressWhat I Wore: Macaron Your Day Dress
Outfit Details:
Dress: Macaron Your Day Dress from Modcloth
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: JCPenney
Glasses: Huxley by Warby Parker 
Brooch: Vintage, from my Grandmother
Bag: From a Daniel Johnston concert

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment