April 11, 2014

Design Inspiration: Creative Small Spaces

Design Inspiration: Creative Small SpacesDesign Inspiration: Creative Small Spaces
The internet is an amazing place. Sometimes I feel like I have no idea what to do in our small living space, and then I look online and find SO much inspiration! There are apartments much smaller than ours that look awesome. I think that the most important thing is to have little or no clutter. STUFF takes up so much space! I'm really looking forward to cleaning out and donating the things we don't need or use. I also think we need to add shelves for the things we do keep- books, mostly. I think light helps a lot in smaller places too, and luckily we already have great natural lighting.
Design Inspiration: Creative Small SpacesDesign Inspiration: Creative Small Spaces
I love how curtains look in place of doors. They look beautiful and there is no door-bulkiness. The door that connects our main room to our hallway and closet currently hits my desk when it opens and I think that replacing it with a curtain would be nice. I also would like to hang something in front of the shelves that hold our movies and where Nate's clothing hangs. Anything that hides clutter and doesn't take up too much space is definitely needed here!
Design Inspiration: Creative Small Spaces
Photo credits 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5

 xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment