April 3, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately
Life has been pretty wonderful lately! It has been filled with good food, good friends, family, and celebrations. As we've already mentioned multiple times this week, Solla and Winter turned one on Sunday. Their sweet little party was a blast! Samantha is quite the hostess (and cake decorator!) I spent most of the day last Saturday with my sister Ashley and my niece Zenyiah. We ate lo mein and put together a puzzle- it was mellow and perfect. Ny is the funniest kid! She is VERY opinionated for a three year old and is super expressive- there isn't a shy bone in her body. Ashley is my baby sister and I so love watching her raise this awesome little human.

The sun has been shining and I am ready to welcome Spring with open arms! I can't wait to get outside and work in the garden. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment