April 10, 2014

Photo an Hour: April 4th 2014

9am: I've mentioned before that I try not to start my day with coffee anymore, but since I was making a trip to Samantha's house, I made an exception. Coffee and road trips (yes, I count hour-long drives as road trips) go hand in hand.
Courtney Photo an Hour
10am: Samantha was upstairs when I got to their house, so Z and I hung out solo for a little while. This kid is one of the funniest people ever. He told me ridiculous stories (his imagination is out of this world!) and showed me some awesome kicking-moves.
Courtney Photo an Hour
11am: While the littles took a nap, we planned out some future blog plans. We're getting excited to see where this blogging world will take us.
Courtney Photo an Hour
12pm: This one! Solla is so adventurous and wild.
Courtney Photo an Hour
1pm: I couldn't choose just one from these...Samantha was behind me making them laugh and it was the cutest thing ever.
Courtney Photo an HourCourtney Photo an HourCourtney Photo an HourCourtney Photo an Hour
2pm: We went to Target and I learned two very important things: 1) Winty is a people magnet. I'm betting it's that sweet smile and 2) WOAH it's hard to shop with two hungry littles and a feisty four year old. Mad props to S who would've just done this solo if I hadn't been visiting.
Courtney Photo an Hour
3pm: Espresso and coconut water? Yes please.
Courtney Photo an Hour
4pm: I got home and my niece and cousin visited, having freshly attended a tea party. In matching outfits. I can't even take the cuteness! They are the best of friends.
Courtney Photo an Hour
5pm: Baking with coconut milk.
Courtney Photo an Hour
6pm: Yogurt with sunbutter and chocolate granola.
Courtney Photo an Hour
7pm: DIY-ing and making a mess, per usual. It's finally Spring and I want to re-paint everything in my life.
Courtney Photo an Hour
8pm: We finished season 3 of Game of Thrones. This show is so good. I'm glad we're caught up! And in case you were wondering, Nate doesn't like being interrupted by my photo-an-hour shot. Ha!
Courtney Photo an Hour
xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment