April 9, 2014

Small Space Living: Courtney's Home Tour

Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home TourCourtney Home Tour
Courtney Home TourCourtney Home Tour
Nate and I live in my family's basement "mother-in-law" apartment. We have one studio-apartment sized room that we use as our bedroom, living room, and office combined. We also have a small hallway area, bathroom, and a walk-in closet (which used to be a teeny tiny kitchen). Since that room has been converted, we share my family's kitchen with them. Nate is still in school (he's getting his degree in mortuary science) so we are VERY lucky that my family is super supportive and that they have let us live in this space until our feet are more firmly planted on the ground.
Courtney Home TourCourtney Home TourCourtney Home TourCourtney Home TourCourtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Courtney Home Tour
Our space is still a work in progress, and since we're planning to be here for another year or so I've decided to change it up a bit to fit our current style. I'm constantly re-arranging things because I get bored easily, but I haven't done anything drastic since we finished the original updates to the big room a couple of years ago. These photos show what the room looks like now, and I'm excited to say that I'll be sharing all of our updates on the blog as we go! I'll be doing a lot of sanding, painting, sewing, re-arranging, and movin' & shakin' in the next couple of months and I can't wait to share my progress (and the final outcome!) xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment