April 1, 2014

What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink

What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink
What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink
What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink
This dress- ohmygod I'm in love. I can't even begin to describe how I felt when I tried this on last week! Getting a package in the mail from Modcloth always makes me happy, but when I saw this it was love at first sight. It's super comfortable and so flattering. I've already worn it a bunch! I cannot get enough. Also, please take note- I'm not wearing tights! We've had a few slightly warmer days lately, and even though it was kind of windy and started to rain while these photos were taken, I'm still hopeful! I'm even getting my snow tires taken off this week. Hello, Spring!
What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink
What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink
What I Wore: Pretty in (pale) Pink
Outfit details:
Dress: Adorable Artist Dress in Birdcage from Modcloth
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Cardigan: Target

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment