May 15, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Spring is FINALLY here! I love hearing the birds chirping during the day and the peepers at night...not to mention everything is blooming! We've been working in the garden and soaking up as much sunshine as possible. I'm also still decorating away! I'm getting really excited about how the projects I've started have turned out, and I'm currently working on arranging a gallery wall behind my desk. Nate bought me a lovely (but huge!) calendar for Christmas and I just hung it last week. I love how it looks and I'm so glad I finally found a good home for it. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment