June 18, 2014

Dining Room Inspiration

Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
So on my long list of TO DO's that I never seem to have time TO DO is a dining room makeover. Two crazy sisters I know have been ripping the wallpaper off the walls, motivating me to strip it and paint. Our dining table needs a facelift, along with our mismatched dining chairs and my desk & cabinet need some love too. So OBVIOUSLY the first thing I did when I started thinking about a room makeover was head over to Pinterest and began pinning things like crazy. I have such a hard time deciding EXACTLY what I want. Half of me loves the rustic, farmhouse look and the other half loves a more clean, modern, scandinavian style- completely opposite of each other in many ways....totally confusing and kind of the story of my life. Is there one certain design style that you are inspired by? Are do you fall in between a few like I do?
xxSamantha


Photo Credits: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7

No comments:

Post a Comment