June 21, 2014

Inspiration: Couch Hunting

Inspiration: Couch Hunting Sources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/

We are on the hunt for a new couch! Well, to be honest, since our space isn't very big I'm not opposed to loveseats and smaller chairs. I actually think a loveseat and two chairs would look wonderful! I love mid century modern furniture and CLEARLY I'm not alone here. The search for the perfect one is challenging because there are so many online! I've found some rad ones on Etsy and others in random places. Ikea is always my go-to for affordable items that also fit my style, so we'll definitely be making a trip there soon. I'm excited to get something that really fits our style (the one we have now is pretty generic). I think it's going to help refresh the whole space! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment