June 30, 2014

Z's Room Makeover

BEFORE Description of Photo Z's room was in desperate need of a little TLC. I couldn't even bring myself to take photos of how crazy it all was. It was ROUGH. He had very limited organization (aka baskets) and had accumulated WAY too many toys over the Christmas and birthday seasons. All of these toys were living in our dining room, driving me CRAZY. I knew exactly what we needed, a little trip to IKEA. Yes, I know, Ikea furniture isn't the highest quality, but I LOVE it. It is bright, minimalistic & convenient. I also don't have a nervous breakdown when the kids color on it with crayons, smear smoothie on it, etc.
AFTER
Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo We decided on a few key pieces that would help house all of his toys in a way that made it easy for him to keep organized and keep it out of reach of tiny curious hands. I also made him a DIY lego table (stay tuned for the insanely easy DIY post!). He LOVES it. My inner child would have paid a pretty penny for a lego table in my day. Legos are the BEST. And having a little lego world, off the floor, that you can build, play with and come back to is always a plus. Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo (This little wooden play kitchen will be getting a face lift in the next few weeks as well!) Description of Photo Now he has his own little space to play, imagine, create and store all of his treasures! Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo xxSamantha

No comments:

Post a Comment