August 5, 2014

What I Wore: Relaxing Sunday

What I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing Sunday Nate and I have been so busy lately, but we found ourselves with nothing to do on Sunday which was the best feeling. We had breakfast with a dear friend, drank a lot of coffee, went for a little walk on the nature reserve, and then got sushi with ANOTHER dear friend. It was so slow and leisurely, which we are not used to these days. I grew up next to this wildlife refuge and I have fun memories there from my childhood. It's so peaceful and the little trails are great. When Samantha and Alex lived closer, Nate and I brought Zandros on a bear hunt there, though (much to his disappointment) we didn't see any. We hadn't been back since then, and I'm so glad we went. Full disclosure: I wore those shoes all day, we took the photos, and then I switched to flip-flops for our actual walk. They're comfy, but not THAT comfy. What I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing SundayWhat I Wore: Relaxing Sunday Outfit details:
Skirt: Old Navy (similar to this one)
Shirt: Forever 21 (no longer available)
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Asos Sunkissed Heels
Bag: Target
What I Wore: Relaxing SundayVacation is days away and I can't wait. It will be nice to spend time with some of our favorite people and truly relax. Plus, there will be so. much. ice cream. (need I say more?) xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment