August 7, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyLast weekend, Nate officially graduated from college! We're both so excited for him to be completely finished, and now he can completely devote himself to his new career. I'm so proud of him and can't wait to watch him succeed. I'm predicting some big and awesome changes in our near future!Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyLast weekend was SUPER busy, with a nice and relaxing Sunday. My dear friend Biz stopped by on her way home to Vermont from Maine and I really just wanted to keep her for the whole week. Instead we got breakfast and visited for a little bit, and we'll hopefully get to see her on Peaks at some point- Zandros LOVES Biz. I mean, who doesn't? She's the coolest. Nate and I also went for a little nature walk, which was lovely!

I've been packing and doing laundry like crazy, so if you need any dresses steamed or anything bring 'em over! I've got quite the system going over here ;-) xx Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Love the Peaks video and all the great photos - such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete