October 3, 2014

What We Wore: Early Fall

What We Wore: Early FallWhat We Wore: Early FallWhat We Wore: Early FallCan you tell that Nate is unimpressed in these photos? He REALLY doesn't like having his photo taken, which is crazy for so many reasons- the top two being: 1) I take photos all. the. time. and 2) he's a total Baldwin! (Clueless fans for the win?) I don't respect his "no photo" wishes 99% of the time, and he's mostly a good sport about it (thankfully!) What We Wore: Early FallWhat We Wore: Early FallWhat We Wore: Early FallThis is a typical "date night" look for us. I always wear dresses anyway, so I'm prepared. Nate has a harder time because he has to dress up for work so he prefers to wear casual graphic t-shirts and pants on the weekend. It is my FAVORITE thing ever when he wears outfits like this though! He wears a lot of grays and blues, while I tend to be a bit...brighter. Ha! Speaking of which, how awesome is this dress!? I bought it a while ago and just rediscovered it recently. I'm so glad I did because it's definitely one of my favorites.
What We Wore: Early FallOutfit details
Dress: Two Happy Hearts Dress from Modcloth
Cardigan: Target
Bag: Target
Shoes: Asos Sunkissed Heels

(Nate's shirt is from Target and his pants are from Old Navy.)
What We Wore: Early FallThis last photo? Basically sums up our life. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment