October 2, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyOctober is here already! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by this year. October through December is my favorite though, and I'm loving this gorgeous sweater weather. The bright yellows and reds from the trees against the grey sky is breathtaking and so inspiring. Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyI visited Samantha and her wildlings last week. Gosh, those kiddos are a handful! But they're so full of personality and they truly are the funniest little humans. Zandros was patient and kind enough to let me snap some outfit photos of him while Samantha made lunch. He's the cutest kid! We'll share those photos another day, but take it from me- they're awesome.Courtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life LatelyCourtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyI've been enjoying my morning coffee with this beautiful deer at least three times a week. They are the sweetest animals and I just love watching them from the deck. This little beauty has been enjoying fallen apples from our apple trees and all the clover she can get her little hooves on. It's super annoying when we don't get to enjoy all of the bounty from our garden, but moments like these make me forget quite easily. Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyHow cute is my niece in her Anna costume? She is obsessed with Frozen and I'm so glad she has a fierce, funny and brave character to look up to. Happy Thursday, friends! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment