November 20, 2014

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyI've been going a little stir crazy this week. The cold weather makes me want to stay in, but I find myself itching to get out as much as possible! I think I mentioned this already, but Nate got hurt playing football last weekend, so he has been laid flat (literally!) since Sunday. I've been spending our quiet time at home rearranging things and pouring over design books. I color coordinated ALL OF OUR BOOKS the other day! This is something I've always disliked because my love of logical alphabetizing always seems to take center stage. Well, perhaps it's just been too long since I've worked at a library, but color is the only thing on my mind lately!

I've also been digging through treasures passed down to me: my great great uncle's paintings, my great aunt's mirror, the vintage photo of The Beatles I found in a box in my family's garage...decorating with these things makes me so happy and just feels right for so many reasons. We're hopefully making a trip to Ikea this weekend, so there will be a lot of mixing the old with the new in my near future! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment