November 11, 2014

What I Wore: Fresh Farmer's Market

What I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketI love love love this dress! I bought it in the spring and it didn't really make it into my summer wardrobe for some reason. But let me tell you, it's perfect for fall! The colors are so fun and it's a soft, silky fabric. I don't see myself wearing it a ton this winter, so I'm very much looking forward to when spring comes back around (I KNOW I'm getting ahead of myself here but a girl can dream!)What I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketOutfit Details:
Dress: Fresh Farmer's Market Dress from Modcloth (sadly no longer available!)
Belt: Target
Cardigan: Charter School Cardigan from Modcloth
Shoes: JCPenney
Bag: From The Boston Fermentation FestivalWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketWhat I Wore: Fresh Farmer's MarketOur yard is filled with leaves right now, and I love the sound of them crunching as I walk. It's such a lovely time in New England! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment