January 8, 2015

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyWhew! The holidays are over and it's time to get back into the swing of things. Nate and I spent Christmas day with my family, and it was a blast. My nieces and nephews are so funny, and it was a GORGEOUS day so we got to go outside and play which was wonderful. I did miss having a white Christmas, but luckily there was still a little bit of snow at Nate's parent's house in Maine. Isn't that top photo great?! That's Nate with his grandpa, dad, and uncle Donny. They're awesome and I'm so glad we got to go spend some time with his family. His sister, Sara, and I bonded over Taylor Swift and bourbon- pretty much the best things to bond over! I've been trying to clean and organize the past week, but it's so hard! It has been freezing and all I truly want to do is sleep and watch Lord of the Rings. xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment