January 15, 2015

Life Lately

Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life Lately Courtney Life LatelyThis past week has been so crazy busy. I've been on the go every day before and after work, and I haven't really had time to do ANYTHING I've been wanting or needing to do at home (cleaning is a BIG one...a lot of hardcore cleaning needs to happen this weekend!) I haven't even taken down my 2014 calendar yet, so it's still December in my mind. A lot of wonderful things have come into my life lately though...that amazing swan ring holder, the Forever Loretta print by Church of Type, AND that amazing copy of "What Becomes a Semi-Legend Most?" by Joan Rivers on vinyl. It was just SITTING in the front of a section it didn't belong in at the record store and I still can't believe my luck! Oh! And my friend Maggie gifted me a subscription to Sweet Paul. I'm going to welcome the fresh inspiration with open arms! xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment